Re: [JDEV] I'm back!

At 01:52 AM 2/1/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Hi all, I just hopped on quick to let everyone know that I've finally
>recovered from a nasty flu/cold and am almost 100% better!

Welcome back. It's hard to do allnighters forever. Ah Youth!

I am working with a group called the Linux Programmers Study Group which is affiliated with the San Diego Kernel-Panic Linux Users Group. I hope to interest them in Jabber. With luck we could contribute to your effort. You have done a superb job of laying things out and getting some core code together. hopefully I can get the LPSG to pick up some pieces to nibble on.

Regards,

Bob La Quey